2009 Garth Tander & Will Davison Signed Signed and Framed HRT Bathurst Winners Print
A new generation of Holden Heroes has wrote a new chapter of Bathurst history. The Toll Holden Racing Team of Garth Tander and Will Davidsion lead a Holden revival winning the 2009 Bathurst 1000.
The two battled through all that was thrown at them including rain, safety car interventions and a late race battle for the team’s first win since 2005. An ecstatic Garth Tander and Will Davison accepted the Peter Brock Trophy to claim HRT’s sixth Bathurst 1000 victory and in doing so ensured Holden would hold all three podium places in ’09. Incredibly Holden’s dominance of the Bathurst was reflective in nine of the top-10 positions.
This is a great opportunity for you to secure your piece of Holden and Australian motorsport history. This stunning lithograph is a wonderful memento for Holden and HRT fans alike as it captures the colour and excitement of HRT’s dynamic victory at Bathurst.
Your personally-signed limited edition print ‘Driving Force’ features magnificent images the 2009 Bathurst and is stylishly framed.
Each item is complete with an actual piece of a driver’s suit as worn during the 2009 V8 Supercar Series. To ensure its rarity only 200 individually numbered and signed editions have been released.
- Commemorates The Holden Racing Team’s 2009 Bathurst victory
- Personally signed by Will Davison and Garth Tander
- Piece of race suit presented in deluxe frame
- Limited to 200 units worldwide
- Officially licensed by V8 Supercars
- Authenticated by A-Tag and protected with microchip
- Accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions – 715 x 500mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $25.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.