Brisbane Lions – History Of The Brownlow Signed & Framed Limited Edition Deluxe Lithograph
The Chas Brownlow Medal is the highest individual honour awarded by the AFL/VFL, a recognition of each worthy recipient’s incredible performance throughout the home and away season. We are pleased to pay tribute to these stars with the ‘History of the Brownlow’ Program, a wonderful initiative being supported by past greats of the game, with proceeds of each sale donated to the Brownlow Foundation to assist former players that have fallen on hard times.
This deluxe lithograph pays tribute to the Brisbane Lions’ history of Chas Brownlow Medal success, and is personally signed by Brisbane Lions superstars Bernie Quinlan, Kevin Murray, Simon Black, Jason Akermanis and Michael Voss. Officially licensed by the Australian Football League and authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association, this lithograph is a must-have for Lions fans and astute collectors alike.
Each Signed Brisbane Lions History of the Brownlow Features;
- Celebrates the rich history Brisbane Lions’ Chas Brownlow Medal success
- Personally signed by Bernie Quinlan, Kevin Murray, Simon Black, Jason Akermanis and Michael Voss.
- Includes an impressive 120mm oversized replica Brownlow Medal
- Limited to 200 units only to ensure its rarity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association
- Accompanied by an AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Approximate framed dimensions 770 x 540 mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $35.00
- International Shipping will incur additional shipping fees – Further Shipping Fees will apply to your country and must be paid by the Purchaser
- For International Shipping Fees please email our head office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Allow up to 7-10 Days for your product to arrive (will be longer for international delivery)
- Items are delivered Australia-Wide by Fastway Couriers
NOTE – Product due to be released late October