Cricket – Australia 2004-05 Test Team Signed Ceramic Cricket Ball
Like a gleaming red beacon signalling the start of a Test match and epitomising the rich history and tradition of cricket in this country, the Australian Test Team Ceramic Ball is a unique and exciting new collectable — and the most affordable Test team collectable ever released!
Accurate in every possible detail, this exquisitely finished cricket ball, crafted in ceramic, sits snugly in its own satin-lined presentation box and features the authentic facsimile signature of every player who represented Australia, during the undefeated 2004-05 Test series against New Zealand and Pakistan, including Ricky Ponting in his first summer as Test captain and Michael Clarke, who scored a century in both his ‘home & away’ Test debut.
Each ball is accompanied by a photographic tribute card listing the Test squad and the season’s results.
The lustrous antique gold of each player’s signature stands proud against the burnished red of this shining ‘cherry’.
- Officially licensed product of Cricket Australia
- Limited edition of 1000 units worldwide
- Each ball is accompanied by a photographic tribute card listing the Test squad and the season’s results
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $20.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.