Cricket – Mark Waugh – Signed and Framed Test Shirt
The most formidable Test match side in world cricket took to the field in Season 2001/’02 with a striking new look.
A bright new sponsor caught the eye, but most significant was the introduction of distinctive player markings… On the right sleeve the player’s initials are embroidered, but of extra interest and excitement for collectors was the player’s ‘cap number’ stitched into the fabric beneath the ACB Coat of Arms.
Now, collectors can acquire the Test shirt of one of the team’s batting mainstays of the past decade, Mark Waugh.
This Australian Test match shirt complete with these unique signifying marks is the only edition ever to be released of Mark Waugh’s Test match shirt.
Please note, this is not ‘supporters garments’, this is the actual Australian Test match shirt. Like the sacrosanct ‘baggy green’, the genuine Australian Test shirt has never been available before. The only way to acquire one has been to win selection in the Test team! Special clearances were obtained for permission to offer collectors this Australian icon – complete with the ACB’s Coat of Arms.
The Test match shirt is fashioned by Fila Sport, the official uniform supplier and is the exact same shirt and size as worn by Mark Waugh in Tests complete with new sponsor markings and the distinctive signifying marks introduced by the ACB in the 2001/’02 season… The Test shirt features the number 349 beneath the ACB Coat of Arms which is Mark Waugh’s unique cricketing ‘fingerprint’ meaning that in January 1991 he was the 349th cricketer to be selected to play for Australia. Also featured are his initials on the right sleeve.
This Test match shirt is one of the most revered and recognizable icons of Australian sport. Fully authorized by the Australian Cricket Board, just 349 editions are available. Each edition is individually hand-signed by Mark Waugh. A handsome, numbered ‘Certificate Of Authenticity and Limitation’ from the independent accounting firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers accompanies each edition.
- Personally signed by Mark Waugh
- Limited edition of 349 units worldwide
- Officially licensed product of Cricket Australia
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Authenticated and Certified by PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Approx. frame dimensions of 1200mm x 100mm sq
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $60.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent)
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.