Cricket – Ricky Ponting Signed Baggy Green Limited Edition Print
For any Australian cricketer, to be awarded the “baggy green” cap — on Test debut – is the ultimate mark of success … a privilege that has been handed to only a select group of players, since the inaugural Test match against England in 1876/77.
Since then, every one of those players has been given a Test cap number, to commemorate the achievement of becoming a Test player for the first time.
Now, you have the chance to re-trace some our greatest cricketers’ rise to Test level, with the release of a magnificent, personally signed commemorative collectable — to form part of an ongoing series of past and present players – titled ” Pride Of The Baggy Green”.
Australian captain Ricky Ponting has been given the honour of opening the ‘Pride Of The Baggy Green” series.
After representing Tasmania for three years, he was chosen to make his Test debut against Sri Lanka in the First Test in Perth, in December 1995. And what an impressive beginning it was ….Batting at number five, Ricky made 96 runs ( including 8 boundaries), helping Australia to an innings and 36 run victory. His razor sharp reflexes in the field also produced three catches.
The only official product that will ever be released to mark Ricky Ponting’s Test debut, ” Pride Of The Baggy Green” comes in a strictly limited release, with only 350 editions to ever be made available.
Each Ricky Ponting Baggy Green Print is;
- Personally signed by Ricky Ponting
- Limited edition of 350 units world-wide
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Authenticated and Certified by PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Approximate print dimensions 490 x 400mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $30.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent)
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.