Cricket – The Centurions – Signed & Framed Deluxe Bat Lithograph
The sheer amount of ability and talent required to earn a baggy green is massive, the culmination of years of hard-work, disappointment, harder work and triumph. When Michael Clarke leads his charges onto the field in his baggy green in Perth, it will be the 100th time he has represented Australia in Test match cricket. On that day he will join some truly elite company, like his modern-day predecessors Ricky Ponting, Steve Waugh, Allan Border and Mark Taylor. So too will he join former teammates from Australia’s golden era — names like Warne, McGrath, Hayden and Langer, and those who set the foundations for that dominance, in Boon, Mark Waugh and Ian Healy, Australia’s most capped gloveman. It is truly an all-star cast at the top end of Australian cricket, and while Clarke will be most reverent of his company, there is no doubt he deserves to be included in this upper echelon.
- Celebrates Michael Clarke’s upcoming 100th Test — only the 12th Australian player to do so
- Framed bat personally signed by all Australians who have played 100 Tests: Allan Border, David Boon, Steve Waugh, Ian Healy, Mark Taylor, Mark Waugh, Shane Warne, Glenn McGrath, Ricky Ponting, Justin Langer, Matthew Hayden and Michael Clarke.
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Limited to 100 units worldwide
- Officially licensed by Cricket Australia
- Authenticated by a-Tag
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions 750 x 1130 mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $60.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent)
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.