Essendon Bombers – 140 Years Commemorative Collectable Album
Essendon Football Club has a long and proud history. The club first played in 1873 and joined the newly-formed Victorian Football Association in 1877. In 1891, Essendon won the first of four consecutive Association premierships, a feat that remains unequalled in Association history. Five years later, in 1896, Essendon with seven others in the VFA, left and formed a new competition, the Victorian Football League. This was the beginning of the League we know today. Essendon was immediately successful winning the new League’s inaugural premiership in 1897 and has won another 15 since then, giving the club a total of 20 Association and League premierships. No other AFL club has equalled this. Today Essendon is regarded as a powerhouse of the football world. This album provides an insight into the people, events and achievements that have made the Essendon Football Club one of the great sporting clubs of the last 140 years.
- Pays a comprehensive tribute to the rich history of one of Australia’s oldest football teams
- Features a wide range of replica collectables, including membership tickets, a letter from John Coleman and Dick Reynolds’ Brownlow certificate
- Personally signed by Essendon greats James Hird, Matthew Lloyd, Simon Madden and Jobe Watson
- Limited to 250 units only
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association
- Album dimensions approximately 360 x 270 x 40 mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $15.00
- Item will be delviered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent)
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.