Gold Coast Suns – Gary Ablett Signed and Framed Brownlow Medal Jersey
Gold Coast midfield star Gary Ablett has won his second Brownlow Medal for the AFL’s fairest and best player.
Ablett won a nail biting 2013 count with 28 votes by one vote from former Geelong teammate Joel Selwood, with Collingwood’s Dane Swan third a further vote behind.
He has become the first Gold Coast player to win the AFL’s most prestigious individual award.
He won his first Brownlow in 2009 when a Geelong player, and becomes only the fifth man to win the medal with different clubs.
Each Gold Coast Suns – Gary Ablett Signed and Framed Brownlow Medal Jersey is;
- Personally Hand signed by: Gary Ablett
- Features and Official Gold Coast Sun AFL Jumper
- Official Limited edition
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Authenticated by the AFL Players Association
- Approximate framed dimensions 1220 x 850 mm
- Presented and Framed in a Deluxe Timber Frame
- (Images are for advertising purposes only and are subject to change and be updated with all images and information from the Brownlow awards ceremony 23/09/2013)
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.