Hawthorn Hawks – Shane Crawford Signed and Framed Match Worn Boot Collage
Shane Crawford, one the elite midfielders of the modern era and all his statistics back up the Brownlow Medallist from Hawthorn. ‘Crawf’ was drafted with the 13th pick in the 1991 AFL Draft by the Hawthorn Football Club, but didnt make his debut til 2 years later. Throughout his career, Shane had done it all but one accomplishment had eluded him his entire AFL career and that was a premiership medallion around his neck. But in 2008, when a spirited Hawks outfit outplayed the dominant team of the year (Geelong) it was a fitting end to a champion career. Crawf played 305 AFL games, in which he achieved 4 All-Australian selections, won the 1999 Brownlow Medal, became Captain of his beloved Hawks and is an AFL Hall of Famer.
Although Crawf was a champion footballer and arguably one of the best if not the best modern era midfielders, it’s his work off the field these days which has seen him become an inspirational figure to many people. Shane has become a massive supporter for Breast Cancer Network of Australia, in which he has raised thousands and thousands of dollars for the foundation.
Each Shane Crawford Match Worn Boot Collage is;
- Boot has been personally hand signed by Shane Crawford
- Match worn boot
- Limited edition of 2 editions
- High Quality Photos
- Gold Plaque with Crawford’s AFL accomplishments
- Acid-free Matting
- Beautifully framed
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $50.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.