Melbourne Storm – 2009 Team Signed and Framed Limited Edition Premiership Jersey
The NRL Premiership Trophy is headed South, to the home of the Mighty Melbourne Storm.
Melbourne Storm defeated Parramatta Eels 23-16 in a brutal game of Rugby League infront of 82,000 fans at ANZ Stadium.
Coach Bellamy and his men led by star captain Cameron Smith secure their second NRL premiership in 3 years.
Each Melbourne Storm team signed jersey is;
- Personally signed by coach Craig Bellamy and Melbourne Storm Grand Final Winning side
- Licensed by the NRL
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Limited edition of 100 world wide
- Presented in a Deluxe Box Frame
- Approximately framed dimensions 1100 x 900mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $60.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order