Melbourne Storm – 2017 NRL Grand Final Destiny Framed Sportsprint
Congratulations to the Melbourne Storm on a stellar 2017 season, capped off with the Club’s third NRL Premiership. With fearless leader Cam Smith, along with Cooper Cronk and Billy Slater at the helm, all the pieces came together for Storm fans on the first Sunday of October in front of an electric ANZ Stadium Crowd.
Taylor Made Memorabilia, in conjunction with the NRL and Melbourne Storm, is proud to release the 2017 NRL Premiers Sportsprint. Officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL, it is a must-have for all Storm fans and astute collectors alike. Don’t miss out – secure your edition before stock runs out!
- Pays tribute to 2017 Telstra NRL Premiers, Melbourne Storm
- Features action and celebration imagery from throughout the 2017 NRL Grand Final
- Limited to 1000 editions worldwide
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Approximate framed dimensions are 750 x 550 mm
- Accompanied by an individually numbered NRL & RLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity