2014 NRL Premiers – South Sydney Rabbitohs Limited Edition Premiers Sportsprint
Congratulations to South Sydney Rabbitohs on defeating a gallant Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs to win their 21st Premiership, confirming their status as the most successful Club in Australian rugby league history. The triumph ended a 43-year Premiership drought, and capped off a remarkable resurgence for the Club, emerging from their lowest point near the turn of the century to the greatest team in the land. While Premierships are undoubtedly a reflection of a team-first ethos, the individual brilliance of stars like Greg Inglis, Sam Burgess and Adam Reynolds, along with the inspired leadership of captain John Sutton were definitive contributors to this historic achievement. Having come so close in recent years to the biggest stage in rugby league, the Rabbitohs’ destiny was testament to relentlessness, perseverance and more than a touch of genius. The NRL fairytale is complete – the Bunnies have tasted the ultimate glory yet again!
- Pays tribute to the 2014 NRL Premiers, the South Sydney Rabbitohs
- Inclusive of match scores and imagery from the game
- Limited to 2014 units worldwide
- Officially licensed by the National Rugby League
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate unframed dimensions 650 x 450 mm