Adelaide Crows – Patrick ‘Dangerous’ Dangerfield Signed and Framed Lithograph
Patrick Dangerfield was Adelaide Crows first selection in the 2007 National Draft after the club drafted him at pick 10 overall.
This was despite the fact that he was still studying in his home state, Victoria, and could not train with the club consistently. He fought for and won the right to play for the Geelong Falcons in 2007, which he did while he finished his study at school. From there his journey began and stardom rose, his infectious smile and personality saw him become one of the most popular players for the Crows and around the AFL. The Patrick ‘Dangerous’ Dangerfield Signed and Framed Lithograph is perfect for any Crows fan wanting to celebrate club great Patrick Dangerfield!
Each Patrick ‘Dangerous’ Dangerfield Signed and Framed Lithograph is –
- Features imagery of Crows star Patrick Dangerfield in action
- Personally signed by Patrick Dangerfield
- Limited edition of 100 units worldwide
- Comes ready to hang with rigid string line for easy wall mounting
- Comes complete with official AFL certificate of authenticity
- Authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association
- Approximate size 640mm x 520mm
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame; framed to archival standards
- Please note – item image is conceptual. Finished products may contain an updated photograph image and a different frame style – If you wish to order a particular frame style please contact staff or include comment when order placed online.