Bathurst – Greatest Race Never Driven Limited Edition Framed Print
To determine the greatest of them all, the concept of The Greatest Bathurst Never Driven was conceived. The best 20 winning drivers were shortlisted to compete in this fictional concept, pitted against each other to determine the king of the mountain.
The field was put together by Australia’s pre-eminent motorsport commentators and analysts, the result decided by every expert ranking the field from first place through to last. Every driver’s individual traits were analysed. How well they navigated The Cutting, Skyline and Forrest’s Elbow, the speeds reached and tactics used down Conrod Straight and through The Chase. The painting captures the Peter Brock as he leads the greatest ever field to complete their final lap, making their way down from Forrest’s Elbow, their final positions revealed as they prepare to cross the line in the Greatest Bathurst Never Driven.
Each premium print includes gold foiling premium printing techniques to show the painting in all its glory. A true piece of memorabilia for V8 enthusiasts and collectors alike.
- Features the Greatest Race Never Driven, the 20th greatest drivers in history as voted in order by a panel of experts
- Limited Edition of 1000 units worldwide
- Officially licensed by the V8 Supercars
- Approximate Framed dimensions: 950 x 750mm
Official finishing order:
Peter Brock – 1979 #05 Marlboro Holden Dealer Team – Holden Torana A9X
Craig Lowndes – 2010 #888 TeamVodafone – Holden Commodore VE II
Allan Moffat – 1977 #1 Moffat Ford Dealers – Ford Falcon XC
Jim Richards – 1992 #1 Winfield Racing – Nissan GT-R
Mark Skaife – 2002 #1 Holden Racing Team – Holden Commodore VX
Dick Johnson – 1981 #17 Tru-Blu – Ford Falcon XD
Greg Murphy – 2003 #51 Kmart Racing – Holden Commodore VY
Jamie Whincup – 2006 #888 Team Betta Electrical – Ford Falcon BA
John Bowe – 1989 #17 Shell Ultra-Hi Racing – Ford Sierra RS500 Larry Perkins – 1984 #05 Marlboro Holden Dealer Team – Holden Commodore VK
Garth Tander – 2000 #34 Garry Rogers Motorsport – Holden Commodore VT Bob Jane – 1963 #20 Ford Motor Company – Ford Cortina GT Allan Grice – 1986 #2 Chickadee Chicken – Holden Commodore VK
Colin Bond – 1969 #44 Holden Dealer Team – Holden Monaro GTS 350 Glenn Seton – 1995 #30 Peter Jackson Racing – Ford Falcon EF
Harry Firth – 1967 #52 Ford Motor Company – Ford Falcon XR GT John Goss – 1985 #10 JRA Racing – Jaguar XJ-S
Russell Ingall – 1995 #11 Castrol Perkins Racing – Holden Commodore VR
Bob Morris – 1976 #7 Ron Hodgson Motors – Holden Torana L34
Kevin Bartlett – 1974 #5 McLeod Ford – Ford Falcon XA GT
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $30.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.