Black Caviar – Limited Edition Retirement Collectors Edition Signed Moody and Nolen Boxed Silks
In a country so proud of its sporting history, the career of Australia’s greatest ever sprinter, Black Caviar, has been nothing short of an unparalleled revelation. Not only is it perhaps the feel-good sporting story of this generation, but her own unique tale of dominance has seen salmon and black armies swell exponentially and flock in record numbers to see her in all her glory, if only to rejoice being in her commanding presence. In a sport that seems to be a lightning-rod for controversy, this extraordinary mare has produced an explosion of interest, obsession and adulation matched only perhaps by the Depression-era following of Phar Lap.
Taylor Made has these superbly presented collectors edition silks commemorating Black Caviar’s outstanding career. Featuring Black Caviar’s full career statistics, it is limited to only 500 units worldwide.
Each set of boxed silks features:
- Unique replica collectors edition silks
- Personally signed by Luke Nolen and Peter Moody
- Limited to only 500 units worldwide
- Featuring a booklet outlining Black Caviar’s career
- Presented in a deluxe box
- Authenticated by A-Tag
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by Black Caviar Racing Pty Ltd
- Approximate Boxed dimensions – 400mm x 300mm x 100mm
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.