Boxing – Mike Tyson – Signed & Framed Photo (JSA COA)
In a sport famed for its characters, both in and out of the ring, one man’s sheer presence casts a dark, sprawling shadow over his peers. Born in Brooklyn, New York, on June 30, 1966, Mike Tyson became the youngest heavyweight boxing champion of the world in 1986, at age 20. Tyson saw a total of 58 fights in his professional career. Fifty of those he won, 44 of them being by knock out. Among the fights he did not win, he officially lost six, while two fell into the category of no contest.
- Black Signature Card hand signed by Mike Tyson, mounted into the display
- Imagery of Mike Tyson mounted into the display
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Comes ready to hang with rigid string line for easy wall mounting
- Accompanied by an Individually Numbered Certificate of Authenticity with matching tamper-evident holograms
- Please Note – This is a stock item and stock images may be used in this listing. The exact item you receive may have minor differences (e.g. Signature placement, colour, frame style) but will be of equal quality.