Brett Lee Signed & Framed Limited Edition Leethal 300 Wickets Stump
Pace, patience and perseverance have been the hallmarks of Brett Lee on the way to his 300th wicket.
Brett Lee is the fourth Australian to claim 300 Test wickets. He joins the illustrious company of Lillee, McGrath and Warne as the only Australian bowlers to have reached this Extraordinary milestone. Taking his 300th Test wicket has elevated him into the upper echelons of Australian Test greats. The beauty about LEETHAL throughout his career has been his ability to take wickets at a rapid rate. His strike-rate speaks for its self – a wicket every 52.5 balls is better than the great West Indian Curtly Ambrose (54.5), Pakistani champion Wasim Akram (54.6) and only marginally inferior to Lillee (52). To celebrate this amazing achievement, Cricket Australia are proud to present to you ‘’LEETHAL”. This beautifully presented Framed Lithograph captures all the colour and excitement of Brett Lee throughout his career and also features an actual replica 3 Mobile stump from the 2008/09 series that Brett has signed.
- Personally signed stump by Brett Lee
- Limited edition: 300 only
- Cricket Australia Certificate of Authenticity
- Frame Size: 900 mm x 480 mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $30.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent)
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.