Collingwood Magpies – Dane Swan Signed & Framed Limited Edition 2011 Brownlow Lithograph
Dane Swan represents one of football’s most remarkable rags to riches stories in many years. Taken deep in the 2001 National Draft, Swan was considered to be little more than a battler with limited ability after his first four seasons at Collingwood. With a laid back approach to the game he was on the verge of the football abyss before a heart-to-heart with coach Mick Malthouse and some strong leadership from teammate Ben Johnson helped reshape his attitude ahead of the 2006 season.
In the six years since, Swan has made incredible improvement to the point where he became the 2011 Brownlow Medalist, and earned the label of ‘untaggable’ from many commentators. A strongly built midfielder who is dangerous if released to half forward, Swan’s unique ability to repeatedly out-sprint his opponents, allowing him to power from contest to contest, has made him Collingwood’s most consistent player of the past six seasons.
- Personally signed by 2011 Brownlow Medalist Dane Swan
- Officially Licenced by the Collingwood Football Club and the AFL
- Authenticated by the AFL Players Assciation and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate Framed Dimentions – 640 x 960
- Limited Edition of just 200 units worldwide