Cricket – Australian First XI Test Team 2003/2004 Team Signed and Framed Cricket Bat
Legends has created a moment in Australian cricketing history by releasing, a magnificent limited edition cricket bat signed by the 2002/03 Australian First XI test team.
In consultation with Cricket Australia it was agreed that the ‘FIRST XI’ bat was so important that it should be an annual release. With just 100 pieces in this annual edition, naturally, these ‘FIRST XI’ bats were all snapped up in just three days.
This 2003/04 ‘FIRST XI’ bat, was signed by the players who took the field in the First Test in Perth against Zimbabwe on 9th October 2003 — the same match in which Matthew Hayden scored his World Record 380. This limited edition will be highly prized, as it is Steve Waugh’s last international season, as Test captain.
The Australian 2003-04 signed cricket bat is;
- Personally signed by the first XI and 12th man of the Australian Cricket Team in the 2003-04 season (Includes Steve Waugh, Ricky Ponting, Adam Gilchrist, Brett Lee)
- Limited edition of 100 world-wide
- Officially licensed by Cricket Australia
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Presented in a Deluxe Timber Frame
- Approximate dimensions of 1050 x 510mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $60.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.