Cricket – The Highest Office Signed & Framed Print
Some say it’s the second most important position in Australia, behind that of the Prime Minister. In blazing heat, either in pads, or under the revered baggy green, the Australian Test captain holds the sporting fate of a nation upon his shoulders. Not a moment’s concentration can be lost, not an inch can be given, and there are precious few who can be considered worthy of a post that is a privilege and a burden in equal measures. During the 2013 tour of India, Shane Watson joined the likes of legends Steve Waugh, Ricky Ponting, Allan Border and Don Bradman in becoming Australia’s 44th Test captain. Cricket Australia is pleased to offer ‘The Highest Office’, a licensed and framed deluxe lithograph personally signed by Shane Watson and all living Australians who have preceded him as Test captain, along with the facsimile signatures of those who are no longer with us. Secure yours today to pay tribute to the cricketers who have held this great honour.
- Personally signed by every living Australian Test captain – 19 signatures
- Facsimile signatures of all deceased captains
- Features a genuine piece of baggy green swatch with the Australian emblem
- Limited to 44 units worldwide
- Approximate framed dimensions 1000 x 730 mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $60.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent)
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.