Cycling – Cadel Evans ‘A Piece of the Action’ Signed Print “A Piece of History”
The Tour de France is the ultimate war of attrition. Spanning 3550km over 21 days, 189 of the world’s premier cyclists ride for ultimate glory in a time old tradition that stretches all the way back to 1903. Australia has always been known as a cycling powerhouse in time trials and in the velodromes of the Olympic Games, but despite our best efforts we have never managed to rise to the top of the event that is considered the holy grail of world cycling. Phil Anderson battled his way to 5th place back in 1985, but never before had an Aussie climbed to the dizzy heights of a podium finish.
Cadel Evans, born in Katherine N.T, has now re-written the history books in an effort that had the whole nation cheering him on through bleary eyes glued to late night television. Cadel scaled the peaks of Europe, and in doing so climbed into the hearts of Australia with his guts and bravado as he took it to the leaders all the way to Paris.
Exclusive to the Australian market, we are proud to bring a piece of the 2007 tour, and a piece of Cadel’s performance, to the sporting public of Australia. The Cadel Evans Piece of the Action features an actual swatch of one of Cadel’s race-worn shirt, incorporated into a stunning visual tribute of his mighty race journey along with a detailed map of the circuit and stage details, and is signed by the fearless rider himself.
- Featuring a swatch of one of Cadel’s race worn shirt
- Personally signed by Cadel Evans
- Authenticated and certified by PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Officially licensed by Team Predictor-Lotto
- Limited edition of 250 only
- Aprox size – 950 mm x 650 mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $30.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.