Cycling – Cadel Evans Hand Signed and Framed Yellow Champions Tour De France Jersey
The Tour de France is the ultimate war of attrition. Spanning 3550km over 21 days, 189 of the world’s premier cyclists ride for ultimate glory in a time old tradition that stretches all the way back to 1903. Australia has always been known as a cycling powerhouse in time trials and in the velodromes of the Olympic Games, but despite our best efforts we have never managed to rise to the top of the event that is considered the holy grail of world cycling. Phil Anderson battled his way to 5th place back in 1985,
To celebrate and commemorate arguably Australia’s greatest moment on the world sporting stage we are pleased to offer this premium and most sought after memorabilia piece in the Cadel Evans Tour de France Champion Collection.
Superbly presents an authentic Tour de France yellow jersey personally signed by the Champion himself. The product has been limited to just 50 pieces.
This piece will hang proudly for a long time in anyone’s office, boardroom or bar.
- Authentic Tour de France Yellow Jersey
- Personally HAND signed by Cadel Evans
- Limited Edition of only 50 Officially licensed product
- Authenticated by A-Tag and protected with microchip
- Accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions – 900 x 1100mm
- Please note we cannot deliver to a PO Box address and international delivery will incur extra fees
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $60.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.