Cycling – Cadel Evans Signed and framed Tour De France Champion Iso Print
The Tour de France is the ultimate war of attrition. Spanning 3550km over 21 days, 189 of the world’s premier cyclists ride for ultimate glory in a time old tradition that stretches all the way back to 1903. Australia has always been known as a cycling powerhouse in time trials and in the velodromes of the Olympic Games, but despite our best efforts we have never managed to rise to the top of the event that is considered the holy grail of world cycling. Phil Anderson battled his way to 5th place back in 1985,
Cadel Evans, the 34 year old born in Katherine N.T, has now re-written the history books in an effort that had the whole nation cheering him on through bleary eyes glued to late night television. Cadel scaled the peaks of Europe, and in doing so climbed into the hearts of Australia with his guts and bravado as he took it to the leaders all the way to Paris.
A brilliant time trial by Cadel Evans has seen him achieve what no other Australian has been able to, namely claim the most prestigious and grueling test of cyclists in the world – the Tour de France 2011.
To commemorate this outstanding achievement, we are proud to sell this officially licensed hero shots lithograph personally signed by Cadel Evans.
- Personally signed by Cadel Evans
- Limited to 350 units worldwide
- Officially licensed by Cadel Evans
- Authenticated by A-Tag and protected with microchip
- Accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions – 450 x 350mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $30.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.