Cycling – Cadel Evans Signed & Framed Limited Edition ’21 Days to Glory’ 2011 Red BMC Tour De France Jersey
The ultimate Cadel Evans Tour de France champion piece.
No two frames are the same, with only 21 made each one features an individual backdrop with the stage number showing where the tour rode on that stage, a summary blog of the days ride written by Cadel and the overall result.
All are limited edition 1 of 1 with a total of 21 made – no two are the same, this is the most sort after official framed jersey made available.
The Tour de France is the ultimate war of attrition. Spanning 3550km over 21 days, 189 of the world’s premier cyclists ride for ultimate glory in a time old tradition that stretches all the way back to 1903. Australia has always been known as a cycling powerhouse in time trials and in the velodromes of the Olympic Games, but despite our best efforts we have never managed to rise to the top of the event that is considered the holy grail of world cycling. Phil Anderson battled his way to 5th place back in 1985,
To celebrate and commemorate arguably Australia’s greatest moment on the world sporting stage we are pleased to make available Cadel 21 days to glory — it is the premium and most sought after memorabilia piece in the Cadel Evans Tour de France Champion Collection.
Cadel 21 days to glory superbly presents an authentic Tour de France Red BMC jersey personally signed by the Champion himself. The product has been limited to just 21 pieces, one for each stage of the tour.
This piece will hang proudly for a long time in anyone’s office, boardroom or bar.
- Authentic Tour de France Red BMC Jersey
- Personally HAND signed by Cadel Evans
- Limited Edition 1 of 1 for each stage
- Officially licensed product
- Authenticated by A-Tag and protected with microchip
- Accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions – 900 x 1100mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $60.00
- International Shipping will incur additional shipping fees – Further Shipping Fees will apply to your country and must be paid by the Purchaser
- For International Shipping Fees please email our head office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Allow up to 7-10 Days for your product to arrive (will be longer for international delivery)
- Items are delivered Australia-Wide by Fastway Couriers
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order and may therefore incur additional delivery time