Cycling – Cadel Evans Signed Official Premium Boxed Yellow Jersey
A unique opportunity to purchase a piece of Australian Sporting History with Cadel Evans becoming the first Australian ever to win the Tour de France.
Cadel Evans Premium Boxed Yellow Jersey is an authentic Tour de France yellow jersey personally signed by the Champion himself, presented in a Premium Display Box.
The product has been limited to just 141 pieces, the same as his participation bib number in the Tour this year.
This beautifully presented boxed jersey is a must have for any cycling fan, or any sports loving Australian in general!
- Limited to 141 units worldwide
- Officially licensed by Cadel Evans
- Authenticated by A-Tag and protected with microchip
- Accompanied by Certificate of authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions 1000mm by 550mm
- Image is conceptual and for display purposes only, final product may incur slight changes
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $25.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.