Fine Art Prints – Great Barrier Coral Reef. Australia
This poster invites the viewer to enjoy sun, sea, sand and fishing at The Great Barrier Reef. Travel posters such as this covered many towns and areas across Australia and promoted tourism in all regions. Artist James Northfield 1887 – 1973 was born at Inverleigh in Victoria in 1887 and educated in Geelong. He served his apprenticeship in Geelong and Melbourne, had a studio in the Melbourne city for 25 years, and was a Director of the Art Training Institute of Victoria.
This is truly an outstanding quality poster. It is printed on Fuji crystal archive photographic paper and is by no means a flimsy poster.
Each Fine Art Print Features;
- High Quality Print
- Deluxe Timber Frame
- Matt Board Outlining the Print
- Print Dimensions 70cm x 100cm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $50.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.