Geelong Cats – Brownlow Medal History Signed and Framed Print
The Chas Brownlow Medal is the highest individual honour awarded by the AFL/VFL, a recognition of each worthy recipient’s incredible performance throughout the home and away season. we are pleased to pay tribute to these stars with the ‘History of the Brownlow’ Program, a wonderful initiative being supported by past greats of the game, with proceeds of each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times.
This deluxe lithograph pays tribute to the Geelong Cats’ history of Chas Brownlow Medal success, and is personally signed by Geelong superstars Patrick Dangerfield, Gary Ablett Jnr, Jimmy Bartel, Alistair Lord and Paul Couch. Officially licensed by the Australian Football League and authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association, this lithograph is a must-have for Cats fans and astute collectors alike.
Each Geelong Signed History of the Brownlow Medal Piece features;
- Celebrates the rich history Geelong Cats’ Chas Brownlow Medal success
- Personally signed by Patrick Dangerfield, Gary Ablett Jnr, Jimmy Bartel, Alistair Lord and Paul Couch.
- Includes an impressive 120mm oversized replica Brownlow Medal
- Limited to 200 units only to ensure its rarity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association
- Accompanied by an AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame