Golf – Adam Scott Signed and Framed US Masters Golf Flag
Rich in tradition, the US Masters Golf Tournament is the premier golf tournament in the world. There is nothing like watching golfers chase their dreams of wearing the green jacket. A year ago, Bubba Watson and Louis Oosthuizen had to go to a playoff to determine who would wear the green jacket.
This year, it was Adam Scott’s time to break one of Australia’s sporting hoodoos and become the first Australian to win the US Masters Golf Tournament. Scott had to overcome 2009 US Masters Champion Angel Cabrera in a sudden-death play-off, and he did that with a birdie on the second hole of the sudden-death play-off.
It’s time for all golf lovers to secure a piece of history and Taylormade Memorabilia are proud to present you with a 100 world-wide limited edition signed Adam Scott US Masters Golf Flag.
Each Adam Scott Flag are;
- Personally signed by 2013 US Masters Champion Adam Scott
- Limited to just 100 editions worldwide
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Flag is presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $60.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent)
- If express delivery is required please contact us on (03) 9796-5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.