Hawthorn Hawks – The General – Luke Hodge Personally Deluxe Wings Display w/ Replica Medals
Round 17 will see Luke Hodge achieve the rare milestone of 300 games against old foe Geelong. Hodge becomes the only the 8th Hawthorn player to join the 300 club and joins names such as Tuck, Matthews, Crawford, Mitchell, Moore, Scott and Langford. These 300 games has seen Luke Hodge build one of the greatest CV’s in the AFL; 4-time Premiership player, 2-time Norm Smith Medallist and 3-time Premiership captain. Hodge embodies the traits required to not only star at the top level, but also lead his troops to AFL’s ultimate glory. Along the way, he has twice been awarded the Peter Crimmins Medal as Hawthorn’s Best & Fairest and a 3-time All Australian, paying further tribute to his standing at our proud club. After 300 games only one word can suitably describe Hodge’s career – Greatness.
Playing his 250th game in the 2014 Grand Final, Hodge joined an elite group of footballers, becoming only the third multiple Norm Smith medallist, joining another Hawthorn legend Gary Ayres and Adelaide maestro Andrew McLeod, who went back-to-back in 1997 and 1998.
While it is only the best that ever get the opportunity to represent the Hawks on the biggest stage, it takes someone special to lead them – one who has the perfect blend of talent, commitment, relentlessness and determination. One who inspires, leads by example, and only ever looks back to help his comrades join overcome adversity and join him in shared excellence. One who shows a willingness to carry his soldiers in times of trouble, yet shows humility in his successes.
Luke Hodge ‘Wings’, pays tribute to Luke Hodge’s accolades, personally signed by The General, this piece is a must have for both Hawks fans and astute collectors alike.
Stock is strictly limited, so act now to avoid disappointment.
Each Luke Hodge Personally Deluxe Wings Display w/ Replica Medals features –
- Acknowledges and pays tribute to Luke Hodge – Hawthorn’s three-time Premiership captain and dual Norm Smith Medallist – as he calls time on his illustrious career
- Features ‘The General’ in iconic pose, wearing every medal he has won on the AFL’s biggest stage, amidst a backdrop of the four Premiership cups he has won during his career
- No less than six replica medals – four Premiership Medals and two Norm Smith Medals – are included in the display
- Each edition comes personally signed by Hodge, signed in gold ink directly onto the stunning print
- Exclusive signing session presided over by the AFL Players’ Association to protect your investment, in the assurance that you’re purchasing legitimate signed memorabilia commissioned with the express endorsement of the AFL and Luke Hodge
- Limited to just 200 editions in existence
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1200 x 480 mm
- PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY WILL OCCUR IN THE SECOND HALF OF AUGUST