Holden – “History of the Monaro” Limited Edition Official Framed Print
Redefining the Australian motorist’s perspective on performance cars, the Monaro exploded on to the scene in 1968. Over the next decade, Holden released some of Australia’s most iconic Monaro models, before the name was phased out in 1977. Roaring back into Australia’s motoring lexicon in the early 90s, after a hiatus of almost 25 years, the Monaro remains deeply engrained within Australia’s cultural identity.
- A stunning tribute to one of Australia’s greatest automotive icons, The Holden Monaro
- Features a pictorial and statistical history of the evolution of The Holden Monaro
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Strictly limited to 1,000 editions
- Officially licensed and endorsed by Holden
- Approximate framed dimensions 60cm x 80cm.
- A Certificate of Authenticity accompanies this great piece.