Horse Racing – Bart Cummings & TJ Smith Legends of the Track
James Bartholomew Cummings was born and raised in Adelaide and worked for his father at his stables after completing high school. Bart first experienced the thrill of a Melbourne Cup win at 23 years of age when he strapped the home-bred Comic Court for his father Jim Cummings in 1950. Born in New South Wales Tommy Smith was destined to be in racing. He yearned to be a famous jockey and as a child won many races for his father at the picnic races. Tommy left home at age thirteen, trying to become a jockey in Melbourne and then Sydney
Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings are the two undisputed icons of the Melbourne Cup and this print celebrates these legends as part of the VRC’s 150th Melbourne Cup celebrations. Limited edition numbers 1-100 have been personally signed by Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings, while numbers 101-500 include a facsimile printed signature.
- Limited edition of 100 units worldwide
- Personally Signed by Bart and Tommy
- Print Size: 600 mm x 420 mm
Authenticated by a-Tag
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Officially Licensed Product
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $30.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.