It’s official… Lachie Neale is the king of the AFL jungle! A prolific ballwinner and a contested beast, Neale made this unique season his own. After already taking home the prestigious AFL Players Association MVP and the AFL Coaches’ Association Champion Player of the Year awards, it was only fitting that Neale capped off his peerless 2020 season with his first Brownlow Medal. Leading the league in disposals and being a top-five clearance and contested bull, Neale has bravely led the young Lions deep into the Finals, and now firms his place atop the league’s best.
- Pays tribute to Lachie Neale’s incredible 2020 season, capped off by winning his first Brownlow Medal
- Magnificent display features an impressive, oversized replica Brownlow Medal, along with iconic action imagery from Neale’s peerless 2020 season
- Personally signed by Lachie Neale
- Strictly limited to 109 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 790 x 490 mm
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Please note: Anticipated delivery December, 2020