Melbourne Victory – 2008/09 Hyundai A-League Champions Team Signed Limited Edition Lithograph
A-League history has been created with Melbourne becoming the only team to claim the championship twice, courtesy of a superb strike from outside the box by the player of the match Tom Pondeljak in the 60th minute in front of a crowd of 53,273 at Docklands stadium in Melbourne Saturday night.
Victory continued its domination of Adelaide United but this win was anything but a foregone conclusion. United showed real grit in a spirited and – at times – testy contest, taking it up to Victory before Pondeljak’s heroics.
To commemorate Melbourne Victory’s outstanding achievement, Taylormade Memorabilia are proud to offer this framed team signed lithograph.
- Limited Edition AP/100 Units
- Officially licensed FFA Print
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
Shipping / Delivery
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia and will be calculated at checkout.
- International Shipping will incur additional shipping fees – Further Shipping Fees will apply to your country and must be paid by the Purchaser
- To protect your investment, TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are NOT an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am – 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery timeframes are 7-10 business days (will be longer for international delivery)
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with any direct enquiries.