Military – Anzacs ‘The Spirit Of Gallipoli’ Limited Edition Print
This a piece every Australian should have, The main photo shows the 11th Battalion at the foot of the Great Pyramid of Cheops just before leaving Egypt on the 15th January 1915.
If a picture tells a thousand words, this tells a thousand stories.
To give you a little insight into the item,
In the front row of the troops standing behind the officers are 4 diggers with there arms linked, they are a father and his 3 sons, all were killed on the first day of battle,
The two smaller photos show the soldiers at ANZAC cove and a soldier with a kangaroo in front of the Pyramids.
- Limited Edition of 1915 units
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Approx Print Size; 670mm x 750mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $25.00
- International Shipping will incur additional shipping fees – Further Shipping Fees will apply to your country and must be paid by the Purchaser
- For International Shipping Fees please email our head office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Allow up to 7-10 Days for your product to arrive (will be longer for international delivery)
- Items are delivered Australia-Wide by Fastway Couriers
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order and may therefore incur additional delivery time