Music – Michael Jackson – Signed & Framed Microphone Deluxe Display
Known as the “King of Pop,” Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 to June 25, 2009) was a best-selling American singer, songwriter and dancer. As a child, Jackson became the lead singer of his family’s popular Motown group, the Jackson 5.
He went on to a solo career of astonishing worldwide success, delivering No. 1 hits from the albums Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad.
Each Michael Jackson – Signed & Framed Microphone Deluxe Display features;
- Microphone Personally Signed by SUPERSTAR Michael Jackson
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes presented in a deluxe timber frame and ready to hang with a rigid string line for easy mounting
- Presented on a deluxe custom designed backdrop
Shipping / Delivery
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia and will be calculated at checkout.
- International Shipping will incur additional shipping fees – Further Shipping Fees will apply to your country and must be paid by the Purchaser
- To protect your investment, TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are NOT an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am – 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery timeframes are 7-10 business days (will be longer for international delivery)
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any direct enquiries.