Music – Michael Jackson – Thriller Signed & Framed Album (AMA COA)
Michael Jackson is one of, if not the greatest singer of all time. Jackson revolutionised the way we look at Music as a whole, with his music videos becoming the most iconic of our generation.
Jackson started out his music career with his four older brothers – Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon, where they created “The Jackson 5”. The group set a chart record when their first four singles all peaked at Number One on the Billboard Hot 100.
However it was when Michael became a solo artist that his music career really took off. His first album “Off the Wall” sold more than 20 million copies world-wide and included hits such as ‘Don’t Stop ’til You Get Enough’ and ‘Rock With Me’. The Album was also the first to have four top 10 hits in the United States.
Jackson’s most iconic album would come in 1982 with the release of “Thriller”. The single ‘Thriller’ was accompanied with a 14 minute video that became one of the most iconic music videos of all time. The album also produced hits such as ‘Wanna be Starting Somethin’, ‘Beat it’ and ‘Billie Jean’. The album became the most bought album of all time world-wide with an estimated 65 million copies sold.
Michael Jackson sold more than 400 million copies world-wide to become one of world most successful singers. He has won 13 Grammy Awards including the Grammy Legend Award and Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award and 26 American Music Awards including the Artist of the Century and Artist of the 80’s. Jackson also became the only artist to have a top 10 single in 5 different decades.
In 2009 Michael Jackson died due to Cardiac Arrest.
- Full size Thriller vinyl album hand signed by Michael Jackson
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame with conservation acrylic
- Comes ready to hang for easy wall mounting
- Accompanied by an AMA (Australian Memorabilia Association) Certificate of Authenticity with matching hologram
- Approximate Frame Dimensions 900mm x 750mm
- Please note – the pictured album is the exact signed album you will receive, album shows signs of wear due to its age