NRL – The Gladiators
The Gladiators remains an unrivalled moment of sportsmanship, with the iconic image of Dragons captain Norm Provan embracing Wests halfback Arthur Summons adorning every incarnation of the NRL premiership trophy since 1982. The moment, however brief, reminds every fan of the mutual respect that two on-field warriors hold for one another is something that is held above all as the cornerstone of the game, and that in the heat of battle, the small man and his bigger counterpart compete on an equal level with an identical fire burning inside of them. Very few sports can claim to have a moment so memorable for its raw sportsmanship, but for Provan and Summons, it was nothing more than a simple gesture to acknowledge a man forever willing to go the extra mile for his mates, and for the jersey.
In the days coming up to the St. George v Western Suburbs anniversary, SE Products is please to release ‘The Gladiators’ to the retail market. The significance of this moment in rugby league transcends club allegiances, and as such will be a must for rugby league fans and astute collectors alike.
- Lithograph commemorating the most iconic image in Australian rugby league history
- Personally signed by St. George premiership captain Norm Provan and Western Suburbs captain Arthur Summons
- Limited Edition AP/200
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Licensed by the National Rugby League
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $30.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order