Richmond Tigers – Dustin Martin Signed & Framed Boot
Selected with the number 3 pick in the 2009 NAB AFL Draft – Dustin Martin was the man the tigers pinned there hopes upon… and boy oh boy, he has not disappointed! The boy from Castlemaine hit the ground running and has become one of the game’s biggest stars.
In 2016 Martin won his first Jack Dyer Medal in a career-best season when he finished third in the Brownlow Medal. The explosive midfielder focused on the contested side of his game and became a permanent inside midfielder who competed with the best stoppage players in the game.
His disposals, clearances and contested possessions all rocketed to career-high levels last season and the Tigers still see more improvement in him. In 2017 hes taken it to another level and is the favourite for this seasons Brownlow Medal.
Get your Dustin Martin Signed and Framed Boot to celebrate this Tigers hero!
Each Dustin Martin Signed & Framed Boot features –
- Puma boot – PERSONALLY SIGNED by Tigers Superstar Dustin Martin
- Presented on a deluxe backdrop with images of Dustin
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 950 x 580 mm
- Accompanied by a full Certificate of Authenticity