Rio 2016 – “Laser Force” – Tom Burton Signed & Framed Limited Edition Gold Medal Lithograph
In conjunction with the Australian Olympic Committee, we are proud to celebrate Tom Burton reaching the pinnacle of Olympic endeavour, winning gold in the Men’s Laser at Rio 2016.
- Commemorates Tom Burton’s gold medal triumph in the mens laser at Rio 2016
- Personally signed by Burton
- Limited to 250 editions worldwide
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame; framed to archival standards
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 800 x 500 mm
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the Australian Olympic Committee
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag
- Manufactured under license by Sport Entertainment Products
Shipping / Delivery
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia and will be calculated at checkout.
- International Shipping will incur additional shipping fees – Further Shipping Fees will apply to your country and must be paid by the Purchaser
- To protect your investment, TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are NOT an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am – 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery timeframes are 7-10 business days (will be longer for international delivery)
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with any direct enquiries.