Rugby League – St. George Illawarra Dragons – 2010 Premiers “Dragons Lair” Sportsprint
A 31-YEAR premiership drought broken. A coach whose lofty place in the game’s pantheon was already assured raised to an even more exalted status. St George Illawarra’s 32-8 victory over the Sydney Roosters was an occasion to be savored, one that will long be remembered for the result and particularly for its architect, Wayne Bennett. The Dragons turned on a five-star second half performance to win the merged entity its inaugural Premiership and crown Wayne Bennett as the game’s greatest ever coach. Fullback & 2010 Churchill Medallist Darius Boyd revealed how the devastation of being unwanted by the Broncos helped inspire the performance that saw him clinch the best on ground award.
Each St. George Illawarra Dragons “Dragons Lair” sportsprint is;
- Commemorates the 2010 NRL Premiers St. George Illawarra Dragons
- Limited edition of 1000 units
- Accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the NRL
- Approximate print dimensions of 800mm x 600mm