Rugby Union – Australian Wallabies – 2011 World Cup Team Signed Jersey
With the excitement and enthusiasm that comes with a youthful team combined with strong counter-attacking ability, the Robbie Deans’ Wallabies were the only side to beat New Zealand in the 2010 calender year. Their last gasp 26-24 win in Hong Kong not only announced the arrival of wonder kid James O’Connor on the international stage, but also ended a streak of Test defeats to the All Blacks, that stretched back to July 2009. The Wallabies then capped off the spring tour on an unbelievable note with a record breaking 59-16 win over France which catapulted Australia into World Cup favourtism behind the All Blacks. You can feel it… the Wallabies are building. They are One Team in 2011 and have just one goal in mind.
This authentic Wallabies Jersey is signed by all players selected to the 2011 Rugby World Cup Squad and the coach Robbie Deans. The display includes images of all squad members. The limited edition of 150 only is officially licensed and endorsed by the ARU, authenticated by A-Tag and micro-chip protected. The piece is also accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Personally signed by the Rugby World Cup 2011 squad and coach
- Authenticated by A-Tag and complete with micro-chip
- Officially licensed by the Australian Rugby Union
- Presented in a deluxe frame
- Limited edition of 150 units
- Accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $60.00
- International Shipping will incur additional shipping fees – Further Shipping Fees will apply to your country and must be paid by the Purchaser
- For International Shipping Fees please email our head office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Allow up to 7-10 Days for your product to arrive (will be longer for international delivery)
- Items are delivered Australia-Wide by Fastway Couriers
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order and may therefore incur additional delivery time