Boxing – Muhammad Ali v George Foreman – Rumble in the Jungle Signed and Framed Glove
The Rumble in the Jungle was a historic boxing event in Kinshasa, Zaire on October 30, 1974. Held at the 20th of May Stadium, it pitted the undefeated world heavyweight champion George Foreman against challenger Muhammad Ali, a former heavyweight champion; the attendance was 60,000. Ali won by knockout putting Foreman down just before the end of the eighth round. It has been called “arguably the greatest sporting event of the 20th century”. The event was one called “The Rumble in the Jungle” and lived up to the hype.
Each Muhammad Ali v George Foreman – Rumble in the Jungle Signed and Framed Glove are;
- Custom Signed and Framed Glove personally signed by Muhammad Ali and George Foreman
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Comes ready to hang with rigid string line for easy wall mounting
- Custom made by Taylor Made Memorabilia
- Certificate of Authenticity and registered to Taylor Made Memorabilia COADB
- Approximate framed dimensions – 900mm x 500mm
- Please note – item image is conceptual. Finished products may contain some updated photograph images and a different frame style – If you wish to order a particular frame style please contact staff or include comment when order placed online.