Sachin Tendulkar Signed & Framed Limited Edition Strokes of Genius Cricket Bat
Millions of India’s cricketing fans are rejoicing at the news of their ‘Little Master’, Sachin Tendulkar eclipsing the Test scoring record held by West Indian great Brian Lara – the ‘Little Master’ has indelibly marked the record books as one of the greatest, most respected and adored players across all cricketing nations. This is your final chance to secure Sachin’s highly prized signature!
“Sachin Tendulkar plays more like me than any other modern player I’ve seen ” Sir Donald Bradman
Known as the ‘Little Master’ and recognised by Sir Donald Bradman as his modern-day incarnation, Sachin Tendulkar is one of the greatest and most dynamic batsmen to ever play the game of cricket. With a skill – a genius – which only a handful have possessed, the diminutive, Mumbai-born right-hander has destroyed practically every bowling attack in the world with an almost impenetrable ‘arsenal’ of shots. Only the third player to score more than 30 Test centuries and the first to score 10,000 one-day runs, Tendulkar’s timing and raw power are unsurpassed and his mental toughness, unrivalled. When confronted with a challenge, Sachin Tendulkar proves unstoppable.
A child prodigy, he made his debut in 1989 at the age of 16, in one of cricket’s toughest arenas – in Karachi against Pakistan. In that ‘baptism of fire’ he faced the double-pronged pace attack of two of the world’s most feared bowlers, Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis … making 15 runs in the first innings after being hit on the head by an explosive delivery. In the 2nd Test at Faisalabad he more than proved his worth, scoring a masterful and determined 59 runs in the first innings, before reaching another half century in the Test on a treacherous, ‘green-top’ wicket at Sialkot. India failed to win a match in that series, but Tendulkar’s efforts would not be in vain. Almost 15 years later, in March 2004, the ‘Little Master’ helped create history … posting an unbeaten 194 as India broke-through for its first-ever win on Pakistani soil, in the First Test in Multan. Only months earlier, he amassed a magnificent 241* against Australia in Steve Waugh’s final Test, at the S.C.G. It was his third double century, and his first outside of India.
Swashbuckling, but technically brilliant with his willow MRF ‘blade’, Sachin Tendulkar is a cricketing genius, a superstar … yet a humble servant to the game of cricket.
‘Strokes of Genius’ is a superbly Showcased Sachin Tendulkar MRF ‘Genius’ bat – personally hand signed by the ‘Little Master’ himself.
With Tendulkar’s supreme standing in the game of cricket, this exciting and most important new release will forever be a testament to his achievements and is certain to create immediate and intense interest from collectors of cricket memorabilia. It is of the highest echelon in sporting collectables and is a piece of sporting history that can be passed on through generations.
Each Stroke of Genius frame is;
- Personally-signed cricket bat is a genuine MRF ‘Genius’ cricket bat, crafted by the Madras Rubber Factory in India
- Stylishly presented and personally-signed by Sachin Tendulkar in Sydney on February 7, 2004,
- Case measures approx 1100mm long, 500mm wide and 110mm deep.
- Also featured is a rear display including action images and a written tribute.
- Independently authenticated and certified by the major chartered accounting firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticty
- Limited Edition of 100 units worldwide
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $45.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order