Soccer – Cristiano Ronaldo Signed & Framed Manchester United 2008 Jersey
Ronaldo became Manchester United’s first-ever Portuguese player when he signed before the 2003-04 season. His transfer fee of £12.24 million made him, at the time, the most expensive teenager in English football history. Although he requested the number 28, his number at Sporting, he received the number 7 shirt, which had previously been worn by United legends such as George Best, Eric Cantona and David Beckham. Wearing the number 7 became an extra source of motivation for Ronaldo. A key element in his development during his time in England proved to be his manager, Alex Ferguson, of whom he later said, “He’s been my father in sport, one of the most important and influential factors in my career.”
- 2008 Manchester United Jersey hand signed by Man United Superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo
- Presented on a Deluxe Custom Designed Background in a deluxe timber frame
- Comes ready to hang with rigid string line for easy wall mounting
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity with matching tamper-evident holograms
- Approximate sizing 1100mm x 950mm
- Please Note – The main product image is a digital mock-up, however the jersey shown on its own is the exact one you will receive. Our jersey’s are framed to order and will be professionally stretched & framed upon purchase. Final product may contain minor changes (e.g. frame style or updated imagery).