St Kilda Saints – Nick Riewoldt 300 Game Super Frame
In purely statistical terms Nick Riewoldt’s six Trevor Barker medals as the best and fairest winner place him alone at the top of a tree of famous St Kilda names.
The fact that one of those best and fairest was won in his first full season and several others were in finals years of his career only adds further lustre to an amazing record. A record testament to hard work and single minded preparation incredible personal ability and skills of the elite order.
Loyalty and dedication are his bywords and his football persona ensures that he will always hold a high standing at St Kilda Football Club. No big man in memory has shown the running capacity he displays and his courage is beyond peer.
Riewoldt, St Kilda’s longest serving captain, will join an exclusive club in 2016, becoming just the fifth player in the club’s history to play 300 games in red, white and black. Riewoldt joins Breen, Loewe, Burke & Harvey in this rarefied group and to celebrate this achievement, we and the St. Kilda Football Club along with the AFL, AFLPA and Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision bring you three premium memorabilia items to celebrate this outstanding achievement.
Nick Riewoldt – 300 Game ‘Super Frame’
- Celebrates Nick Riewoldt’s 300th Game
- Five action images of Nick Riewoldt during his record 300 game career
- Central (main) image to feature Nick during his 300th AFL Match in Rnd 2, 2016
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Manufactured under license by SE Products
- Measures an impressive framed size of 800 x 600 mm