St Kilda Saints – Triple Centurions Signed & Framed Limited Edition Jersey
In purely statistical terms Nick Riewoldt’s six Trevor Barker medals as the best and fairest winner place him alone at the top of a tree of famous St Kilda names.
The fact that one of those best and fairest was won in his first full season and several others were in finals years of his career only adds further lustre to an amazing record. A record testament to hard work and single minded preparation incredible personal ability and skills of the elite order.
Loyalty and dedication are his bywords and his football persona ensures that he will always hold a high standing at St Kilda Football Club. No big man in memory has shown the running capacity he displays and his courage is beyond peer.
Riewoldt, St Kilda’s longest serving captain, will join an exclusive club in 2016, becoming just the fifth player in the club’s history to play 300 games in red, white and black. Riewoldt joins Breen, Loewe, Burke & Harvey in this rarefied group and to celebrate this achievement,Taylormade Memoabilia and St. Kilda Football Club along with the AFL, AFLPA and Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision bring you three premium memorabilia items to celebrate this outstanding achievement.
Triple Centurions – St. Kilda FC’s ‘300 Club’
- The ultimate tribute to the elite five players to have represented the St. Kilda FC on more than 300 occasions
- Personally signed by Barry Breen, Stuart Loewe, Nathan Burke, Robert Harvey & Nick Riewoldt
- Strictly limited to just 100 editions
- Each guernsey is presented in a deluxe showcase display
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Endorsed by the AFL Players’ Association
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Manufactured under license by SE Products
- Approximate framed dimensions 1100 x 900 mm
- Image is conceptual, final artwork is subject to minor change