Surfing – 50 Years of Bells Beach Framed Sportsprint
Taylormade is proud to release this sensational 50 Years of Bells Beach print. Bells Beach not only holds a special place in the hearts of Australians but well within the global surfing community as a whole the aura surrounding the Torquay and its famous break. This event never fails to deliver memorable experiences.
Bells is the worlds longest running surfing event that began way back in 1962. With past winners such as Nat Young, Mark Richards, Tom Carroll, Mick Fanning, Joel Parkinson and Kelly Slater we now await to find out who will ring the Bell this year!
Each 50 Years of Bells Beach Premium Sportsprint is
- Limited to just 1,000 units worldwide
- Print comes ready to hang in a deluxe timber frame
- Accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate Print dimensions – 1050 x 550mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia and will be calculated at checkout.
- International Shipping will incur additional shipping fees – Further Shipping Fees will apply to your country and must be paid by the Purchaser
- To protect your investment, TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are NOT an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am – 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery timeframes are 7-10 business days (will be longer for international delivery)
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with any direct enquiries.