Surfing – 50 Years Of Bells Beach Joel Parkinson Signed Sportsprint
Taylor Made is proud to release this sensational 50 Years of Bells Beach print. Personally hand signed by former Bells Beach surfing champion Joel Parkinson. Bells Beach not only holds a special place in the hearts of Australians but well within the global surfing community as a whole the aura surrounding the Torquay and its famous break. This event never fails to deliver memorable experiences.
Bells is the worlds longest running surfing event that began way back in 1962. With past winners such as Nat Young, Mark Richards, Tom Carroll, Mick Fanning, Joel Parkinson and Kelly Slater we now await to find out who will ring the Bell this year!
Each 50 Years of Bells Beach Sportsprint is;
- Personally hand signed by Joel Parkinson
- Limited to just 1,000 units worldwide
- Accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity
- Size — 1050 x 550mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $30.00
- International Shipping will incur additional shipping fees – Further Shipping Fees will apply to your country and must be paid by the Purchaser
- For International Shipping Fees please email our head office at email@example.com
- Please Allow up to 7-10 Days for your product to arrive (will be longer for international delivery)
- Items are delivered Australia-Wide by Fastway Couriers
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order and may therefore incur additional delivery time