Surfing – Layne Beachley “Awesome” Signed Lithograph
Born in Sydney, Layne Beachley was an adoptee who grew up an independent and competitive woman. At the young age of 16 she was determined to be the best, choosing to bypass the amateur contest structure and went straight to the pro level. By the age of 20 she was ranked number six in the world and beginning the harsh physical training regime that set her apart from every other woman pro of the past two decades. In 1993 and again in 1996 she suffered from two episodes of chronic fatigue which threatened her life and surfing career. Through this mental, physical and emotional challenge, Layne kept her eyes focused on the ultimate goal – to be World Champion.
In 1998 Layne’s determination paid off as she recorded what was to be the first of a record breaking six consecutive World Championships. “Winning builds confidence, losing builds character, stay positive and have fun”… Layne Beachley.
This vibrant, colourful personally signed action lithograph celebrating Australian board rider Layne Beachley’s unprecedented 6th consecutive women’s world surfing crown
Each Layne Beachley lithograph is;
- Personally signed by: Layne Beachley
- Limited Edition: 250
- Approximate Framed dimensions 800mm x 600mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia and will be calculated at checkout.
- International Shipping will incur additional shipping fees – Further Shipping Fees will apply to your country and must be paid by the Purchaser
- To protect your investment, TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are NOT an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am – 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery timeframes are 7-10 business days (will be longer for international delivery)
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with any direct enquiries.