Surfing – Layne Beachley Awesome Lithograph
Born in Sydney, Layne Beachley was an adoptee who grew up an independent and competitive woman. At the young age of 16 she was determined to be the best, choosing to bypass the amateur contest structure and went straight to the pro level. By the age of 20 she was ranked number six in the world and beginning the harsh physical training regime that set her apart from every other woman pro of the past two decades. In 1993 and again in 1996 she suffered from two episodes of chronic fatigue which threatened her life and surfing career. Through this mental, physical and emotional challenge, Layne kept her eyes focused on the ultimate goal – to be World Champion.
In 1998 Layne’s determination paid off as she recorded what was to be the first of a record breaking six consecutive World Championships. “Winning builds confidence, losing builds character, stay positive and have fun”… Layne Beachley.
This vibrant, colourful personally signed action lithograph celebrating Australian board rider Layne Beachley’s unprecedented 6th consecutive women’s world surfing crown
Each Layne Beachley lithograph is;
- Personally signed by: Layne Beachley
- Limited Edition: 250
- Framed: 800 mm x 600 mm Approx
- Product shown for illustrative purposes only
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $30.00
- International Shipping will incur additional shipping fees – Further Shipping Fees will apply to your country and must be paid by the Purchaser
- For International Shipping Fees please email our head office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Allow up to 7-10 Days for your product to arrive (will be longer for international delivery)
- Items are delivered Australia-Wide by Fastway Couriers
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order and may therefore incur additional delivery time