Tennis – Lleyton Hewitt – Signed “World Number One” Limited Edition Print
Intensity… focus… passion… all are words that have become synonymous with the name of Lleyton Hewitt. Having captured his first ATP tournament victory at the age of 16 in his hometown of Adelaide in 1998, his rise has been meteoric…
at just 20 years old, he became the youngest player ever to ascend the ATP rankings and become the world’s No. 1 player. This he accomplished in dramatic fashion at the 2001 Masters Cup tournament featuring the top eight players, which he won, conceding just one set.
His patriotism is renowned… already possessing one of the finest win-loss records in Davis Cup history, even when he is not competing in his beloved Davis Cup there is always a sense in watching him that he feels as if he is playing for Australia as much as for himself. His never-say-die enthusiasm and the ability to convert on-court pressure into adrenaline have created epic centre court encounters on all surfaces, all over the world. This attitude combined with huge tennis ability and youth have led many people to anticipate a period of immense success in men’s tennis for many years to come.
The bold design captures the raw excitement of the new king of world tennis and his phenomenal rise to the top. In the signature photograph taken during the season-ending Masters Cup tournament in Sydney, Lleyton Hewitt is a study in concentration as he smashes a forehand winner. This is the tournament where he became World Number One. It also features superb action photography from the Masters and US Open victories. Also included is a written tribute.
Each Lleyton Hewitt “World Number One” Print features;
- Personally signed by Lleyton Hewitt
- Limited edition AP of 500
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate frame dimensions of 800 x 600mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia and will be calculated at checkout.
- International Shipping will incur additional shipping fees – Further Shipping Fees will apply to your country and must be paid by the Purchaser
- To protect your investment, TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are NOT an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am – 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery timeframes are 7-10 business days (will be longer for international delivery)
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any direct enquiries.